Outlook Employment offers a specialist support program for school aged job seekers who have a disability.
We work with you to:
- Identify your skills and abilities
- Provide one on one career planning
- Organise apprenticeships and traineeship opportunities
- Improve resume writing and interview skills
- Find work experience
- Provide ongoing on-the-job support
Outlook Employment is proud to have range of partnerships with employers. This allows us to provide opportunities to our job seekers when appropriate.
Our partners include:
- Pakenham Racing
- Hungry Jack's
To be eligible for assistance, Outlook’s Employment Assistance Program students need to meet the following criteria:
- must have a disability, injury or illness
- aged between 15 and 21 years old
- live in the South East Region of Melbourne
- be willing to work at least eight hours per week
- be currently in school, leaving school or have left school in the past 12 months
If you need further preparation to become job ready, consider Outlook Disability Services Transition to Employment Training Programme, Steps to Employment.