Consider a job with Outlook!
As a social enterprise Outlook runs successful and ethical businesses that fund investment back into our mission.
Work at Outlook
As an organisation we are dedicated to people having choice and enabling people with a disability to have the same rights and opportunities as other members of our community.
Outlook is committed to providing a safe and healthy work place and an environment in which the physical and psychological wellbeing of staff, service users and the community is protected.
Please carefully read the position description in order to understand the role’s requirements, expectations and key selection criteria.
Your application should include:
- A covering letter
- Your curriculum vitae
- A response on how you meet the key selection criteria
- Other documentation in support of your application (if applicable), such as referees
Please make sure you address the key selection criteria in your application, as this indicates to us how you can meet the requirements of the job role. The key selection criteria will be outlined in the position description.
Current Positions Available
On Job Coach
The On Job Coach role is to support the continuing growth of an employment initiative with a major national food retailer operating fast casual dining restaurants. The primary purpose of the role is to support people with barriers to employment into a job by working alongside them until such a time as they can perform their duties independent of support.
We are seeking a person with a can-do attitude and a genuine commitment to working closely with job seekers to ensure we deliver whatever it takes to achieve ongoing employment outcomes.
• A background of work in the fast food industry is essential.
• Previous work in the disability sector is desirable but not essential.
• The work is casual at this point with irregular hours e.g. early mornings or late evenings are common.
To be successful in the role you must also have:
• Current Victorian Driver’s license.
• Be willing to undertake a Working with Children Check.
• Be willing to undertake a Victorian Police records check.
• Be willing to undertake a pre employment medical
Forward written applications & resume to:
Employment Service Manager, Outlook Employment
On Job Coach position description.
Employment Consultant Specialist - Youth & Mental Health
Full Time Position
Outlook Employment is a Disability Employment Service (DES), assisting people with disabilities in securing sustainable employment in the Casey Cardinia region of Outer SE Melbourne.
Outlook Employment is a division of the successful Social Enterprise – Outlook (VIC) Inc. and
An exciting new position is being developed within Outlook Employment. The primary role will be to provide the required support and assistance for eligible young job seekers with learning disabilities and mental health conditions, transitioning from school alternative pathways into employment. This will be achieved by working closely with the Outlook Steps to Employment program who are co located at the same site. This role will play an integral part of our suit of programs going into the NDIS and new DES Program in 2018
We are seeking a results-driven Employment Consultant with specific Youth and Mental Health skills to join our team at the Narre Warren site in order to assist our candidates to find and maintain employment.
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- Relevant experience in youth employment focused service delivery while addressing psychosocial barriers.
- Demonstrated respect for the dignity and rights of choice of people with disabilities
- Demonstrated ability to support young people with the aim of developing employment skills and resilience.
- Demonstrated experience in achieving outcomes when working with young people and those experiencing psychosocial barriers.
- Demonstrated time management skills, the ability to set priorities, meet deadlines and maintain effectiveness under pressure
- Demonstrated knowledge of issues faced by young people and those with psychosocial barriers
- Demonstrated ability to contribute to development of innovative productive youth focused programs.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve specified outcomes and targets within the timeframe allocated
- Effective written and oral communication skills
- Moderate IT skills in MS Office software
- Current Victorian Driver’s license.
- Working with Children Check.
- Be willing to undertake a Victorian Police records check.
Specific Tertiary qualification in the youth & mental health areas will be well regarded.
An attractive salary package will be negotiated with the successful applicant, which includes the option of salary sacrifice.
For a confidential discussion regarding this role, please contact Heather Bulte on 03 5995 4385
Forward written applications & Resume to:
EMPLOYMENT SERVICE MANAGER - OUTLOOK EMPLOYMENT
24 Toomuc Valley Rd, Pakenham 3810
Employment Consultant Specialist - Youth & Mental Health position description.