Consider a job with Outlook!
As a social enterprise Outlook runs successful and ethical businesses that fund investment back into our mission.
Work at Outlook
As an organisation we are dedicated to people having choice and enabling people with a disability to have the same rights and opportunities as other members of our community.
Outlook is committed to providing a safe and healthy work place and an environment in which the physical and psychological wellbeing of staff, service users and the community is protected.
Please carefully read the position description in order to understand the role’s requirements, expectations and key selection criteria.
Your application should include:
- A covering letter
- Your curriculum vitae
- A response on how you meet the key selection criteria
- Other documentation in support of your application (if applicable), such as referees
Please make sure you address the key selection criteria in your application, as this indicates to us how you can meet the requirements of the job role. The key selection criteria will be outlined in the position description.
Current Positions Available
On Job Coach
The On Job Coach role is to support the continuing growth of an employment initiative with a major national food retailer operating fast casual dining restaurants. The primary purpose of the role is to support people with barriers to employment into a job by working alongside them until such a time as they can perform their duties independent of support.
We are seeking a person with a can-do attitude and a genuine commitment to working closely with job seekers to ensure we deliver whatever it takes to achieve ongoing employment outcomes.
• A background of work in the fast food industry is essential.
• Previous work in the disability sector is desirable but not essential.
• The work is casual at this point with irregular hours e.g. early mornings or late evenings are common.
To be successful in the role you must also have:
• Current Victorian Driver’s license.
• Be willing to undertake a Working with Children Check.
• Be willing to undertake a Victorian Police records check.
• Be willing to undertake a pre employment medical
Forward written applications & resume to:
Employment Service Manager, Outlook Employment, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
On Job Coach position description.