There are many reasons to become a volunteer with Outlook! Volunteering is open to people of all age groups and abilities.
You don’t have to have any previous volunteering experience to apply for a volunteer role with Outlook. If you have skills or time available, Outlook will help find the volunteer role that is right for you. Volunteering is open to people of all age groups and abilities.
We are currently seeking volunteers
Please visit our Current Volunteer Positions page for more information on specific opportunities.
Outlook has a formal application and induction process which is designed to support volunteers. We will match you with your areas of interests, depending on the availability and suitability of volunteer positions.
For more information or to express an interest in volunteering, please contact the Volunteer Coordinator by email.
You may also find the following documents helpful:
- Volunteer Rights & Checklist
- Principles of Volunteering
- The new definition of Volunteering
- Volunteer Guide - Your guide to why & how you can volunteer, your rights & responsibilities
- Infographic Guide to Volunteering
- Volunteers in Community Services
- Disability Services – occupational health & safety compliance kit